"Drugs Recovery from Wastewater"
PhD @ Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore, India, 2018
Masters @ Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore, School of Advanced Sciences, India, 2011
Bachelors @ AMG Degree College for Women, Guntur, India, 2009
Major Research Areas
- Drugs recovery
- Water treatment
- Advanced oxidation processes
- AOPs processes in water treatment: kinetics and mechanisms of formation of disinfection by-products and degradation of micropollutants
- Characterization of oxidation treatment processes
Lakshmi is supported by the Moshe Mirilishvli fellowship
- Lakshmi Prasanna.V and R.Vijayaraghavan (2015). Insight into the Mechanism of Antibacterial Activity of ZnO: Surface Defects Mediated Reactive Oxygen Species Even in the Dark, Langmuir, 31, 33, 9155–9162.
- Lakshmi Prasanna.V and R.Vijayaraghavan (2016). A New Synergetic Nanocomposite for Dye Degradation in Dark and Light, Scientific Reports Vol. 6, 38606.
- Lakshmi Prasanna.V and R.Vijayaraghavan (2016). Chemical Manipulation of Oxygen Vacancy and Antibacterial Activity in ZnO, Mat. Sci. Eng. C- Mater., 2017, 77, 1027.
- Lakshmi Prasanna.V and R.Vijayaraghavan (2017). Simultaneous Bridging Fenton – Photocatalytic reactions through a New Single Catalyst (ZnO2 /Fe2+) for dye degradation, J. Phys. Chem. C 121, 34, 18557-18563.
- Title of Invention: “Removal of dyes from effluents in absence and presence of light employing a novel nanocomposite”, 2018, Application number: 201641024032 A